Thursday, August 05, 2004

Day 2

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the attractive & talented Kimberly from WMBD TV. The question was would I support Allan Keyes for U.S. Senator from Illinois? Knowing that Keyes was from Maryland & had stated in 2002 “that he would never do what Hillary did”, I answered, “no”. (Log on peoriapunditcom for exactly what Allan Keyes said). In fact, log on this site & enjoy my friend Bill Dennis, who encouraged me to become a blogger. Bill has a most interesting site!

Just this March, I took my first computer class. In the early years I was in business, I relied on accountants. When the computer age arrived, we set up our own in house IT staff. I was pretty good at delegating, but I regret now that I waited so long to start learning even how to do word processing. You can see I have a long way to go!!

It’s been a long day, the market & Caterpillar, plus a sore shoulder from tennis & age. So look for me here tomorrow. I promise to more interesting!

1 comment:

Billy Dennis said...

Merle, I find your site plenty interesting. Keep up the good work! It's good to see another Peoria blogger!