Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Identification

Those of you who email me or ask to be put on my links or send me letters that do not include your address and phone number on your email will not get a reply. To be added to my links you must submit complete background and your blogger identification. This is done for my own protection as there have been triple the number of attempts to infect my system since I started blogging on the landfill facts.

I would be pleased to add bloggers who blog with consistency to my links and I would like to be added to your sidebars.

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sympathize, Merle. Regardless of your opinions or their disagreements with them, NO ONE should try to infect your system.

Would that there were lifetime internet disentitlement penalties for those caught doing so.