Thursday, October 11, 2007

Additions to my blogroll

I have added the following 15 bloggers to my blogroll. They were chosen because they are well-written and come highly recomended. Please visit these sites:

O'Brien's Briar Patch.
Blargen Blog.
The Usual Suspects.
Name This Peoria Landmark.
Marathon Pundit.
Peoria Rocks!
Grandma's Attic.
Notes from the Trailerhood.
Keep Passing the Open Windows.
A Moment of Zentz.
Chef Kevin
Pointlessly Hypertechnical.
Out on a Limb.
Morton Malaise.
Blue Ollie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug.

Kevin Lowe said...

Thanks for adding me. I'll let Linda (Grandma's Attic) know you added her too.

You have a great blog. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Great blogs all! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for adding me!