Thursday, November 20, 2008

U.S. Department of Energy

Established during the Carter administration. Does anyone know what they have really contributed to the GDP with the hundreds of billions they have spent? Other than to HELP, ALONG WITH ARROGANT MANAGEMENT, AN INEPT CONGRESS, and DOMINATING UNIONS, kill the economy, the Big 3 and the value of most of the countries in the world. Don't be surprised if Obama appoints someone "married" or at least joined at the hip with the radicals in the Sierra Club and their ilk. But then, the ineffective Republicans didn't abolish the department either. But then, the Democrats really have been in charge the last 2 years.

I thought the last 4 years of my life were the worst I've ever seen. Brother, (a figure of speech)I (we) haven't seen anything yet. Wish I were 40 or so and was as wise as I am now. I would be raising some hell for those who have brought this mess on those of us with "common sense".

As I get older, there appear to be less and less.

No comments: