Wednesday, November 17, 2010

That Describes My Deceased Son-in-Law, Bill Greytak

Hi Merle,

My name is Steve Basciano. I became friends with Bill a few years ago. I helped him with computer repairs, technical issues, etc with this E-Chair business. I am really good at computer repair, etc. I also set up things for him in his office to make it easier with his illness, with a speech to text program and large key Keyboard. Bill always paid me for my help, which was very appreciated, but Bill was my friend. He was a great guy, and I was totally devastated when I found out he passed away. It is very sad, and I will miss him. He was never sad, or down, no matter how much his illness (ALS) effected him. I never once heard him complain. He was always happy and optimistic. He was a great guy and will be remembered a very long time. I pray for his family to make it through these hard times.


Sincerely,
Steve Basciano

Thanks, Steve for your kind comments and for making Bill's life a little easier.

No comments: