Friday, February 18, 2011

Greg Chance County Health Administrator

I speculated that the present Associate County Administrator would be named Interim County Administration after Urich vacates this position shortly. Instead, a person with a background in health services, Greg Chance was selected Interim Administrator.

I was not aware that Chance had the qualifications to administer an $120 million dollar budget and oversee 1000 employees.

Hm.

Why Sorrel didn't get the job indicates there may be more here than meets the eye.

Admittedly, I have been on vacation for two months and have not followed events closely in Peoria. Nor have I been in contact with any County Board members. My comments are prefaced by words like "I speculate" and based on my experience in political dealings.

Over the years, my "speculations" have turned out to be about 95% true.

Just as a reminder, I seldom print "anonymous" comments on this site. But thanks to those of you who don't get printed anyway for giving your erroneous and personal hate comments.

No comments: