Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stephanie Aaron Has Good News

Say all you terrific downstate Illinoisans,
Are you intrigued by the subject line? Well, those of you who know me will know how shocking this news truly is: you can now find me on Facebook. Yes, it's true! I just published a musician page about 45 minutes ago, and you are invited and welcome to check it out and see the beginnings of my foray into the 21st century. I still don't know what any of it means or how to do very much besides post pictures, but hopefully others will be contributing to my - wall? is that what the kids call it? Anyway, check it out if you are more internet-savvy than I am and see how I'm doing.
The OTHER news (less shocking and much more fun as far as I'm concerned) is that I am going to be performing at the Contemporary Art Center in Peoria this Friday, January 13th from 5:30 to 7:30 with my faithful friend Larry Harms. Many of you know the drill: it's Live at the Five Spot; you get your ticket at the door (10 bucks for nonmembers and 7 for members) with a little bit of a price break for students and seniors. Bring your favorite bottle, bring a little nosh (cheese and crackers is always my favorite) and relax with us before the frenzy of the weekend begins. I would love to see a room chock-full of good people!
As always, you should feel free to email me (especially those of you who don't do Facebook). My new CD is going to be out this spring, and the nice folks at the CAC are scheming with me to have a CD release event in April. I can't wait!!
Hope to see you Friday,
Stephanie

No comments: