Friday, April 13, 2012

The Obamas - Both Phonies Along With Part of Their Staff

These are facts. You don't need to look up on left-leaning Snopes.

Spread the wealth, my rear end which is more truthful than these two. I also blogged on this back on August 10, 2009. To read what I blogged, just enter Michelle Obama in the search bar above my profile on any of my blogs..

Merle

Barack Obama, April 2012 - “We didn't have “the luxury” for Michelle to not work”

In 2005, when Obama began serving in the U.S. Senate(and his daughters turned 4 and 7), he and his wife were earning a combined annual income of $479,062. Barack Obama was paid a salary of $162,100 by the U.S. taxpayers, and Michelle Obama was paid $316,962 to handle community affairs for the University of Chicago Medical Center.

No comments: