Thursday, August 29, 2013

Anonymous Comments

If you haven't got the guts to to put your name on your derorgatory comments they won't be published;  I received 8 annonymous derogatory comments  this month and only one put his name on the comment section under my blogs. I have publized before, don't expect me to print your hatred toward me and your drivel if you don't clearly identify yourselves.  One person gave a name but I googled him on the internet and no such person was found. Real community force. (ha) Another identified himself as Dennis in Peoria. Dennis who? and how do I verify? I suggest most of you annoy people have some kind of history that you got away with and are afraid I will hire a PI to check you out?? True more than likely.

And, if you "so religous" people really were as God fearing as you sound, I believe Jesus said "Let he/she who has not sinned, cast the first stone".

I suggest you get a real life and forsake your Democrat ex-President's Kennedy, (and his brothers) ex-President Bill Clinton and even Hillary, who made have been involved in the suicide or murder of a susposed good friend many years ago) and especially Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his mistress or mistresses.

My name is on all 2300 blogs I've written. All of them with my name and profile on all of them.

Bill Clinton sucked off by Monica Lewinsky under the presidential desk in the White House. And Kennedy's affairs with Marilyn Monroe and then there is Teddy who let the woman he was planning to "make" die in a watery grave while he swam to safety.

You may not have noticed but I honestly told the police what happened. No, there was NO SEX with this woman THEN or at ANY time. I could have let the POSSIBLE trio of theives get away without any effort to stop them from scamming others who may have made mistakes somewhat similair to mine. Instead, I was foolish enough to let the near bankrupt Journal Star who lauds the people they like; (surely you noticed the JS and JSEB phoniness over Gary Sandburg's death while they constantly derided him while he was alive) a ususally thin rag that tries in desperation  to imitate the National Inquirer, has kept only reporters with less talent (one major exception is Kirk Wessler) who will work for less money while they try to diminish myself and others they don't like, as they have done so many times before.

The case is not closed by the detectives and I advertise a $4,000 reward for the return of the necklace which my wife may have worn 2-3 times since I purchased the necklace for her in 1992. You probably skipped over why my wife, age 67, was in a hospital and nursing home for nine weeks this time. Most likely, indirect cause was extreme alcoholism for which she has suffered for years, refuses to take doctor's advise, is depressed over her mothers death and the selling of her birthplace home, her prior estrangement from her siblings, and her extreme hoarding..

Filing procedures were already underway by myself to close out an unhappy marriage for both of us. And yes, I have been spending my money in Florida where I long planned to live. Arizona or Florida and Florida it is. Will I return to Peoria? Damned right where I have many friends and a strong support base. For your information, my daughters live about 160-200 miles south of Peoria.

Now go and look at yourself in a mirror for at least 15 minutes all the while saying "thank God I never got caught for all my sins" over the probably dull life I really lead....

1 comment:

Dennis in Peoria said...

If you must know, Merle, my name is
Dennis Eggemeyer. I work in Peoria, hence the name; even though I live in Tazewell County. But because I have worked in Peoria for almost 27 years, I care a lot about it, especially those who are in need and are struggling.