Monday, August 12, 2013

Muslims and Free-Loaders Have Taken Over Detroit - The City is a National Disaster That can Not be BAILED Out by Your Taxes

I have yet to see a scarfed Muslim woman look at my eyes in a public place such as in a grocery store. Detroit has shrunk to half the size it was a few years ago. The majority of the population is made of of Muslims and mainly poor blacks. And of course, white people who are to poor to move.In my short lifetime I expect to see the Muslim population in the U.S. double

Some of you do-gooders have confused them with the early settlers who arrived on our shores. Wrong. The overwhelming majority of immigrants today expect to make this country an Islamic state led by our traitors president. Yes, they will have to win over a minority of radical Hispanics by compromise but that is doable

I'm taking bets Obama will find reason to declare a national emergency and run in 2016. The Republicans are too divided to put up a candidate who can win. Just as I said in 2011, none of the seven major candidates could win. This time around., no Republican mentioned or acting like a presidential candidate, can win. No, not even Rand Paul

Our country a melting pot? No, our country is melting and those who wish to change our country into an Islamic state with strong black support are coalescing and a revolution surely is in the offing somewhere down the line. Those of you who think like Rand Paul and I (most of the time) keep your guns and add to your collections.

My dad who came from Switzerland must be turning in his grave.

So sad. And if you read my blogs I have predicted correctly on 90% of the issues I researched.

I have been past the point of fruitless blogging. Any qualified person is welcome to my roughly 10 drawers of history and research. I plan to soon move from the eventual bankrupt State of Illinois. My alcohol and depression driven spouse has tied me here 21 years after retirement which was never in my retirement plans. Also, born and raised on a farm, I have had enough cold winters to last a lifetime.

No comments: