Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Asia's Largest Cinema Owner Annouces 80 More New IMAX Theatres

IMAX stock is up almost $.60 as I enter this blog. And how is the "Big Screen" doing at the downtown museum? Never forget that the "movers and shakers" in Peoria made quite a few promises that we who opposed the museum KNEW would be falsehoods. One big promise that helped pass (barely, by 400 votes out of 30,000 cast)  the referendum were the ADAMANT written and verbal claims by the museum promoters that there WOULD BE AN IMAX THEATRE in the 'built to fail' riverfront museum.

Fired Richerson? The whole board should have resigned.

And what about the 2 Bradley professors who promised $14 million in NEW business each year for Peoria and to grow as attendance increased? Are they still employed by Bradley?

Yes, I own a substantial amount of IMAX stock which I have bought and sold at various times. I would have never bought the stock if it hadn't been for the museum controversy. I predict it will be a $35 stock in less than a couple of years. Closed $.73 up today. So far, I've been wrong on Cat. I hope I am wrong.

Thanks, folks. and by the time Cat takes the building over I'll be dead or will have moved south.

No comments: