Monday, February 24, 2014

A Message From the Talented Performer Stephanie Aaron

Hey there folks,
I'm not even going to ask how your winter is going - I am going to jump straight ahead to spring!  I wanted to let everyone know that I have several dates in Chicago at one of the more famous music spots in the city, Andy's Jazz Club, in March and April.  I am often asked by folks who take road trips, long weekends, or mini-vacations to Chicago when I can be found gigging up here, and I'm also asked by people who have grown kids or relatives in the area when they can see me perform.  The answer to all of these good peeps is this:

Andy's Jazz Club - 11 E. Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL
Most Thursday nights in March and April from 9:30pm - 1:00am
March 13, 20, and 27 and April 3, 10, and 17
www.andysjazzclub.com


For those of you who'd rather see me at the Contemporary Art Center in Peoria or at Swinger's Grille in Bloomington, you too are in luck!  I will send another email closer to the date, but mark April 4 and April 5 on your calendars, respectively.

I'm very excited about spring, about the gigs, and about seeing some happy, familiar faces!  Please feel free to email in return with your thoughts or questions.  Also, you can always absent yourself from these email updates by hitting return and writing Please Remove in the subject line.

Hang in there, everyone!!!!  Hope to see you soon,
Stephanie

No comments: