Thursday, April 03, 2014

Shake the Lousy Weather Blues With Stephanie

Hey beautiful people!
I am looking forward to a couple of gigs this weekend and I'm crossing my fingers that YOU can make one of them.  I love to return home and see all of the faces I miss when I'm in Chicago.  I will be playing with Larry Harms at the Contemporary Art Center tomorrow (Friday) with their Live at the Five Spot series.  It will be SWINGING with Derel Monteith on keys and Larry on sax, plus a couple of other hot players.  Bring a bottle of wine or grab a drink from the bar and kick off your weekend with us.  We play from 5:30 to 7:30.

On Saturday, we'll be hitting at Swinger's Grill in Normal, IL at 8pm and playing till 11:00.  We love Swinger's - great staff, yummy food, and we will do all we can to make the music sizzle.  We look forward to spending the evening with all of our twin city peeps.

Come on out - Spring is springing (slowly but surely) and we are swinging!

~Stephanie

No comments: