Monday, February 01, 2016

Associated Press- Hard Left-Wingers Supporting Bernie Sanders, an Avowed Socailist

They may not out and say it explicitly but if you read between the lines. I read everything they write with the proverbial "grain of salt". The liberal media is one of the problems we have with the state of affairs in this country.

Or maybe they are disappointed that they won't see a third Bush in the White House. To possibly agree with me you have to read one of the most powerful books in print about the Bush dynasty. You will find it by hitting my Search Bar and entering "The Bush Dynasty", find any subject on the upper left hand side of any of my 2800 blog posts.

It's true, Trump can't win the presidency without the support of almost all registered Republicans and a majority of Independents. While I have been for the past 4 years, an Independent, any Republican would be in the best interests for most of the country.

Republicans can count one my vote and most of my immediate relatives..

Those who have have gotten wealthy or at least very well off; or on the dole, and there are lot's of them, are not going to vote for ANY Republican.

No comments: