Saturday, February 20, 2016

Hillary, Along with Bill, Will Be Our Next President if Cruz or Rubio Is Their Opposition

"In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity" (Albert Einstein) Do thinking people want four more years of  what we have now? In 1992, our Federal Debt was 3 trillion dollars. By 2020, it will be 23 trillion dollars.

Only 20% of the registered voters turned out to vote in South Carolina. How far are we away from a dictatorship? I think my prediction on this blog site was by 2032.

At least I won't be around to see it. I can only hope that soon we will get the right people elected. Going to be harder to do with less and less people interested in anything but themselves."They" say library books are increasingly read. What "they" say, doesn't say, is that the increase is in fiction.

Hard to be an optimist these days. Some will say I never was. Just because I started a company in 1964 that bore my name and is the ONLY company of it's type in Peoria that still bears a family name. Mine.

I sure must be a pessimist.

No comments: