Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Poker Table With A History For Sale

Around this table, such notables as George Shadid, Sal Pisano, Joe Stowell, Bill Tuttle, Billy Stone, Doc Perino, Ken (Moose) Goldin, Tim Shea, Larry Smith, Mark Bolton, Ray White, Tony Van Dyke, Doc Rushford and several other notables played at one time or another. Ours was not the big game where Bradley Coach Joe Stowell got busted.

This table is 60" in diameter with a laminate reversible top, 8 poker positions with a bumper pool setting on the fixed position. It is 50 years old, solid dark wood and is in excellent condition. Selling price is $400.

While I live in Peoria, my # is 6188305647. If and when sold, I will delete this post.

2 comments:

Merle Widmer said...

Got one offer. Need a little more. Table is in North Peoria. One of the players was a major league baseball player who did owe me $600. He's long dead so I doubt the guy I sold his note for for $25 will ever collect.

Merle Widmer said...

Table measures onlu 52 1/2 " in diameter. Has eight poker stations. Dark wood. Excellent condition. need to move so will reduce price to $300