Monday, July 18, 2016

RNC: 10:10 PM Here and 11:10 in Cleveland and I'm Off To Bed

Great start to a Convention. All speakers, including Trump's fantastic wife, were great until Lt. General Flynn came on and repeated himself over and over for what seemed like hours. He was still rambling on when I turned off the TV. Trump's planners should have had a pre-arranged signal for him to shut up and let the Presidential Candidate close out the first night before everybody started to fall asleep or left the Convention Hall.

The Donald would have been wise to say a few words with less "thank you's" and to tell everyone that speeches were over for tonight and see you all tomorrow.

Hope I can now get to sleep myself after listening to mostly political TV most of the day. I did get back in the market today buying Bac and Smith and Wesson. I still think the market is oversold and I predict some kind of a crash either late this year or early in 2017.

No comments: