Monday, July 18, 2016

RNC Chaos? Hardly

Oh how the media loves to sensationalize. Both Fox and CNN couldn't get over trying to say, "Chaos reigns at the RNC today". I never took a class in Journalism, thank God, but I spent the afternoon watching both channels and if their was chaos, I didn't see it or hear it. Perhaps, these analysts and headline writers need a description of chaos.

Here goes: CHAOS - pandemonium, utter confusion, bedlam, disarray, mayhem, topsy-turvy, snafus, disorder, havoc and on and on. For those of you who didn't watch, I can tell you none of the above happened on he floor of the RNC Convention today. Yes, their was strong vocal support for the side that wanted to change the rules (perhaps some rules should be changed) and strong vocal support for the Trump/Pence supporters, but not a chair was overturned,s a shirt torn or fist thrown of any nasty words spoken.

Agreed, it wasn't the boring, rubber-stamped procedures of the Republican Establishment but I have warned many times on this site that "times r changn". And Fox News did the best job of "reporting the events as they happened". I'll give some credit to CNN also.

I'm looking forward to tomorrows events and wishing I was there. Also, tomorrow I will take on the Washington Post (Democrat) And after I read what the JS and AP writes, probably them also.

We can't let the media determine the fate of this great nation.

No comments: