Thursday, March 09, 2017

Live Longer With Better Health

Drink a glass of water when you get up in the morning or whenever you get up. Cut your diet of regular soft drinks to next to zero. Avoid fast food greasy, but tasty, foods. If you don't drink alcohol, never start. You would be surprised of the number of addicts in this community. I have one too many. Not me.

Me a doctor of a health expert? No, just some common sense suggestions ad I approach the age of 92 still living in a large house and trying to take care of  our house, my wife and myself.

No, I've never been indicted for even a misdemeanor and never will be. Questionable judgments many times but I just join the crowd on that subject.

Thanks for reading me and I do like many regular Democrats who try to sort out the facts of what is going on in this somewhat chaotic world.

No comments: