Friday, June 02, 2017

Left, Far Left, Sore Losers and Tree "Huggers" in Climatic Frenzy

Business oriented people like President Donald Trump more quickly recognize a bad deal and correct it. Thank you, Mr. President. You are leaving the door open for a more fair deal for all Americans. In the meantime, any individual or organization can do what they feel is in the best interests of their constituents. There will always be more elections.

Me? I don't smoke, I recycle everything I can and do not litter. I try not to eat foods that cause me to give off methane gas. I eat very little beef. LIVE Steers give off prodigious amounts of methane gas. One politician of the idiot class claims Trumps action will "kill our children"


I ask this "politician" this question. HOW MANY CHILDREN WILL DIE OF OBESITY, ALCOHOL, DRUGS INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, WRONG DIAGNOSIS FROM  DOCTORS, STAPH INFECTIONS FROM HOSPITALS, VEHICLE ACCIDENTS, MANY DUE TO ALCOHOL AND A DETERIORATING INFRASTRUCTURE, PESTICIDES IN WATER RUNOFF FROM OUR LANDS, ASH FROM THE WORLDS 256 ACTIVE VOLCANOES, MUDSLIDES, EARTHQUAKES, ETC.

WHAT IS YOUR RECORD ON PREVENTING ALL THESE CHILDREN KILLERS?

VOLCANO ASH?. PUT A CORK IN THEM. THAT'S WHAT I'D SUGGEST TO ALL YOU MENTIONED IN MY HEADLINE. 'PUT A CORK IN YOUR MOUTHS WHEN SPOUTING VENOM ABOUT ISSUES YOU KNOW SO LITTLE'.

No comments: