Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Peoria, Il. 13th Worst Hospital Care In the Nation??

According to a survey listed today on Newsmax, Peoria is ranked 13th among the worst 25 in the nation.

Interesting. I will make no comment but the worst care I EVER had was at Unity/Methodist this year. Plus they billed my carrier $35,000.00 for my two day stay. Total time spent talking to the two  MAIN doctors was about 10 minutes. One of the two said I needed to stay a 3rd day was because of a prescription I needed. I asked if he could not call the prescription into my pharmacy and I could pick it up. He said said yes. I then pleaded to be dismissed. After some evident debate, I was dismissed. I called my pharmacy for the prescription. They never did receive one.

They did not discover my reason for admittance. Food was really bad. The Jello was OK.

At the other hospital, wait time in emergency appears to be 2-6 hours. Longest I had to wait was 5 hours. There appears to be a need for a 3rd hospital in Peoria.

The report indicates do not not catch pneumonia and go to a Peoria Hospital.
Look up what I blog on Internet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a third hospital in Peoria - Unity Point Proctor.