Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Heart Problems. President Trump? No Big Problem - I'm 92 - Read On

Darin LaHood, pass this message on to the President. Thank you, Darin, and I support your efforts to make 'America Great Again'.

On December 27, 2004, I underwent a triple-bypass. In October, 2005, I traveled to Palm Desert, CA. to compete in a Senior Tennis Tournament. I was 79 years old. I won my first singles match in three sets ending about 4:00 P.M. At 9;00 A.M., the next morning, I was on the court to play my second round of singles. I lost my first set, led 5-3 in the second set and retired because I was to play doubles at 2;P.M. We lost 6-4, 6-4 largely because I 'ran out of gas, Three sets in 24 hours.  In 2005, I won the local Tri-County doubles and repeated that in 2010.

I played and won my last match in Florida at the age of 90. I did not stop playing because of fear of heartt failure but  because my heart arthymia of 30 some years, finally caught up to me. As did my inherited neurapathy. I' m going on 93; have congenital heart failure for 20 some years, I had prostate cancer, bladder camcer twice, (I haven't smoked in over 40 years) and plenty of stress.I still am active, no Depends and no cane.

I select my food carefully but still eat most anything but FAST FOODS. Lay off the Big Macs. If I live to be 100, you can invite me to the WH  I'd be honored.

In the meantime listen well to your Doctors.





No comments: