Monday, January 22, 2018

The 'Right' People Don't Run For Office

Why not? Give you a clue. Read and listen to he medias how they tear up anyone who doesn't agree with them or they don't like, into tiny pieces. Or has made a mistake short of a felony in their past lives. 

Why did I run for office? I would not have if I hadn't been asked. I made my career but felt I should continue to be an asset in my retirement. I did at a huge cost to my assets, my 'friends', amid attacks on my character without ever being interview to get the 'REST OF THE STORY'.

Yes, I was arrested on a staged misdeamor charge and Jim and Jerry Stowell made sure it made the news big time.. The Judge did not agree with the weak case the Prosecutor presented and refused to act on the charge. The arrest is set to be removed frrom my records by March of this year.

If I hadn't been elected, I would have been no news to the medias or my friends.

So there you have it. Why the best qualified people do not run for office.














































































No comments: